As a part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit an individual Presentation and an individual Written Report for the Research Skills and Using Information assessment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
- Describe and present information from given data sets.
- Explain how organizations can use data to improve quality.
- Collate, structure and present and use information from given data sets.
- Write a report in fluent accurate English observing the conventions of grammar, punctuation and spelling and referencing.
Maximum Word Count- Part A 1000 words
Maximum Word Count- Part B 2000 words
- Give a summary of your chosen literature and your data source, about 1 slide each.
- Demonstrate you understand what the data is telling you about trends and patterns.
- Show you understand the key issues, methodology, and conclusions for all of your literature sources.
Evaluating of Sources (1 Slide)
- In evaluating the credibility of our literature sources, think about currency, relevance, audience.
References/Bibliography (1 Slide)
- Using the AU Harvard Style (See Arden Referencing Guide)
In this report, with a maximum of 2000 words, you will need to expand on the work you did for the presentation by adding more content.