Title of unit/s: Contributing to the Process of Job Analysis
- Be able to explain the principles, purposes and practice of job analysis.
- Be able to contribute to the process of job analysis.
Write a report that:
- Explains the principles and purpose of job analysis. (AC 1.1)
- Compares and contrasts 3 different methods of job analysis. (AC 1.2)
- Describes how you have planned and undertaken a job analysis of a job in your organisation or the job of one of your peers, providing a copy of the plan you used. (AC 2.1,2.2)
- Details your findings from the job analysis and makes recommendations to meet organisational requirements. (AC 2.3)