Historical background of the selected entrepreneur (i.e. his/her life-history)
Post Date: 11 - Nov - 2019
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written, Tailored to your instructions
Coursework: Essay (PowerPoint Presentation)
Academic Level: Masters
Mohammed bin Rashid Al Makhtoum as an entrepreneur
Select any individual entrepreneur as a selection topic for your presentation.
You should be addressing the following points in your presentation:
- Historical background of the selected entrepreneur (i.e. his/her life-history)
- Financial background and industries, sectors that his/her activities are present.
- Personal traits or corporate culture evident in the selected case-study
- Employment of relevant analytical frameworks and models that shed light to the entrepreneurial behavior and traits of case-study (i.e. innovation models)
- Discussion of risk-taking behavior and creativity elements
- Critically evaluate the significance of the selected entrepreneur in respect to the economic/financial environment that his/her plans took off and build a case if he/she would have been successful in the current economic/financial climate (in other words you should be engaging in a critical manner with the entrepreneurial opportunities).
- Develop a final assessment over the fundamental elements of his/her success and where do you see him/her in the future in terms of undertaking further entrepreneurial tasks and projects.