Terms and Conditions
AcademiaSupport is focused towards providing best assignment help to the student in all subject disciplines. We provide best quality work to the students on case studies, assignments, dissertations, term papers, thesis, book report and essay etc. AcademiaSupport is a perfect platform for the students to seek guidance and help for their assignment related tasks. The following Terms and Conditions apply to anyone who engages with the website or enlists with our online academic writing services.
The Terms and Conditions will be applicable, wherein:
“Client,” “Customer,” “You,” is used to refer to anyone who has requested to avail our academic writing services.
“Us,” “Our,” “We” refers to AcademiaSupport.com
“Product” refers to manuscripts, essays, articles, research papers or any document generated as per the order request placed by the customer and the guidelines provided in relation to the placed order.
Placing an order online
- We require proper guidelines to execute the order that matches your expectations. In the case of inadequate details provided, we will not be responsible in the aftermath.
- If any unique material is to be included in the product, you are to provide that material when placing the order.
- If the client wishes to, they can cancel the order within 24 hours after approval.
- A rough draft of the final product will be sent to the customer to review within 48 hours and confirm.
- Any method of payment that is seemingly suspicious will not be entertained.
- The customer is liable to pay a deposit of 50 percent at the time of order confirmation. The rest has to be deposited once the paper is delivered.
- The client is allowed to request to view the writer’s notes along with quick and countless revisions.
- Completed work will be emailed to the client on the email address provided in the form.
- As a client, you agree not to pass or distribute the academic writing product acquired from us to a third party for a fee or otherwise. The company believes in strict adherence to copyright laws and works to ensure that clients hold up their end of the deal. We condemn all acts of academic deceit and plagiarism
- Any illegal, wrongful, or unethical use of the written material supplied by the company will not be our responsibility. We are not liable for any material obtained from our website and used for any illicit activity. This inevitably includes lawsuits, expulsion, plagiarism, unsatisfactory grading, suspension, failure or any other legal or disciplinary actions. The buyers will be held accountable for all disciplinary actions that result from illegal, unethical or improper use of the academic material purchased.
General Conditions for refund
- You can request a full refund if the final product generated does not meet your standards. Failure to adhere to the provided guidelines will make you eligible for multiple revisions. The time taken to refund the deposit is 3 to 5 business days.
- We guarantee to provide you with adequate material free of all plagiarism, strictly abiding by all the directives provided by the client, along with all the formatting requirements. The company carries out appropriate and ample research as requested by the customer, following the basic rules of formal Standard English Style.
- No specific grade is guaranteed, and therefore, no refunds can be demanded on the grounds of receiving an unsatisfactory grade.
- Our academic writing product generated is only to assist you in your studies. It cannot be submitted in the form it was acquired in. Customers have to put in effort on their own too.
Conditions for Revision
- We make any changes required by the customer after the delivery of the final product, free of cost if the request is made within a specific time period. No fee will be charged for the revision if it is requested a month after the acquisition of the product.
- The revisions needed must align with the instructions provided at the time of order placement. Any deviation from the existing guidelines will require additional payment.
- As a client, you must also acknowledge that we may make changes to the current Terms and Conditions. You are advised to review the guidelines now and then to reflect on and abide by any changes that may have been made.