Calculate the molarity of a solution or the number of moles of a solute given suitable data.
Post Date: 17 - Jul - 2023
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written, Tailored to your instructions
Assignment Title: Chemical Change
You are required to write a report that covers the four sections outlined in the assignment questions document provided.
- Calculate the molarity of a solution or the number of moles of a solute given suitable data.
- Use molarity calculations to make determinations from volumetric analysis data.
- Identify exothermic and endothermic reactions from their standard enthalpy change data.
- Use mean bond enthalpy data to predict the standard enthalpy changes of reactions, for example, of alkanes.
- Determine the order of a reaction given the rate equation.
- Determine the order of a reaction with respect to one of the reactants given suitable data.
- Determine the expression for the equilibrium constant (k) of reaction given the chemical equation.
- Explain the effect of changing pressure, con‐ centration of a reactant or product, or temperature on the composition of a reaction mixture in equilibrium.