Leaders need to understand and respond positively to resistance to change within their organisation. Discuss how you would advise why this should be done and how. Make use of appropriate theory to support your answer.
Post Date: 16 - Jul - 2022
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written, Tailored to your instructions
No# of Pages:
15 pages (3,750 words)
The word limit is a strict 1,200 word maximum for each question (so a total of 3,600 words).
Section A – Leadership.
- Leaders need to understand and respond positively to resistance to change within their organisation. Discuss how you would advise why this should be done and how. Make use of appropriate theory to support your answer.
- Is effective leadership within an organisation down to the individual or the organisation? Discuss.
- For some, change is a constant feature of organisational life, and for others they conceptualise within an organisation there is simply a balancing act at any one time between stability and change. How do leaders ensure their organisation cope? Discuss.
Section B – Business Performance.
- A Business Performance management system is seen as a necessary process that assists an organisation to get things done correctly. Discuss this statement and what it means for an organisation.
- Managers and leaders get things done through people. This may be achieved through the use of a performance management system. Critically evaluate the roles managers and leaders play in ensuring the performance management system delivers business performance.
- Has the concept of performance management systems (PMS) had its day? Do organisations need to look towards alternative ways of managing performance? Discuss.