Summarise key stages of development from conception to birth.
Post Date: 13 - Sep - 2021
100% Plagiarism Free & Custom Written, Tailored to your instructions
Assignment Title: APH 12: Human development and healthcare needs through the lifespan
- Understand development from conception to birth
- Understand human growth and development across the lifespan
- Understand health inequalities
- Understand how health and social care services meet the needs of individuals through the lifespan
- Understand current issues in public health
- Summarise key stages of development from conception to birth.
- Analyse one (1) potential effect on development
- Describe significant features of holistic development at each life stage of human development:
- Explain the nature/nurture debate in relation to human growth and development.
- Compare and contrast two (2) theories of human growth and development.
- Use examples to analyse health inequalities individuals may face.
- Consider differences in health status and health access for individuals in relation to healthcare.
- Critically analyse the impact of social determinants to an individual’s health and well-being.
- Summarise typical healthcare needs of individuals at conception and each life stage.
- Explain how health and social care services meet the healthcare needs of individuals through the life stages. Examples may be used in the response.
- Use examples to describe how health and social care services are accessed.
- Outline two (2) current public health issues.
- Analyse the role of health promotion within public health.
- Critically evaluate own practice against the aims and intentions of one (1) current public health campaign.