Topic: What factors can lead to Youths becoming homeless.
Chapter 4 - Findings ( use graphs, charts, tables etc)Use the method specified in the Literature Review/ Methodology the 4 objective questions.
Recommendations( based on the participant`s Answers).
Chapter 5- Analysis and Discussion
5. 1 Introduction
Recommendation ( based on the participant`s answers)
Chapter 6-- Conclusions
6. 1 Introduction
- Has the total number of homeless persons and homeless families in Ireland increased, or decreased, or stayed the same over the past year?
- How many unaccompanied individuals entered permanent supportive housing over the past year?
- What are the key issues homeless people facing?
- What are some of the key ways that you prefer to use for addressing their issues?
- How the local authorities are dealing with the existing number of homeless people in Ireland?
- What leads the homeless youth to commit any crime?
- Are there any other means to treat the homeless youth in an effective way?
- What cause them to become homeless?
- When providing services to the homeless people, what kind of hurdles you go through as a service provider?
- Are there any measures taken for ensuring that appropriate services are provided to homeless people?